Tuesday, June 06, 2006

DJ, spin that shit

Yesterday, it was swing in thals
As it was my job to play music in between the sets the band played in my parents brasserie "Den Brigand "
Here some songs I played :
Faith evans : mesmerized
Starsailor : four to the floor
The sisters of mercy : this corrosion
Robbie williams : rock DJ
The gypsy kings : amiwawa
Van morrison : brown eyed girl
Pink Floyd : the wall
Prince : I would die for you
The doors : La woman
cataldo : les divas du dancing
sinead o' connor : mandika
fischer Z : so long
etc etc
The party lasted until 6 in the mooooooorning
smoked two packs
and in the end, drunk a lot of beer
pictures coming up soon
Coming up next in Den Brigand :
FIFA world cup football "pronostik", gentleman place your bets !
I got it all figured out on computer, scores will be displayed on the famous blackboard in the back of the bar
BTW, we have a new and very talented cook, crazy sod that was last night !

No comments: